- Detecting: Panel discussion
- Reporting: Kathryn Chacon, Supervisor, Aging and Adult Services Division, El Paso County Department of Human Services shares the process used by her Division when contacted about an elder abuse situation.
- Investigating: Detective Charles Szatkowski, Colorado Springs Police Dept., will discuss how the Colorado Springs Police Department prepared for mandatory reporting and the lessons learned after the first year.
- Prosecuting: Candace Werth, Prosecutor, Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office, describes procedures followed after the abuse report has been received from law enforcement.
- Methods Professionals Can Apply to Enhance Collaboration: Panel discussion
DOWNLOAD PRESENTATIONS BELOW